There is always a new social network popping up on the scene and one of the latest is Instagram. Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. What more could you ask for!
Most people just use Instagram for personal use, however you can use it for business as well. We have put together a few tips on how you can use Instagram for your business, enjoy
1. You can share photos of your products including the price and linking it to the product on your website taking the user directly to that product page to purchase the product if they wish.
2. When adding an image to an Instagram post make sure to include your company branding and your website address, this way if anyone shares your post they will know who the post belongs to and if they are interested in your post they can easily find you and get in touch!
3. You can use hashtags just like you do for Twitter to help you gain more exposure to your posts. When adding hashtags they are also used like keywords for websites so think about what the post contains and what people would type to find your post such as if it was a product of a summer dress for teenagers, you could add hashtags such as #summer #dresses #teenagers.
4. Also, don’t just constantly add posts about your products and what you sell, also take photos throughout your working day and post them, making it’s a photo of the park and your taking your lunch break. Users love to see your everyday lifestyle – what happens outside of the business.
5. Something else you can do on Instagram is tag users in posts, so you could find business on Instagram that allow you to tag them and they will share your post – helps gain exposure (don’t forget about adding your branding and link to your posts when doing this)
We hope you have found these tips / pieces of advice helpful!
Also, if you would like to follow us on Instagram here is our page https://www.instagram.com/spectrumwsolutn